Xi’an Jiaotong University Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarship for International Students
In order to promote the influence of international education and nourishment of international undergraduate students, Xi’an Jiaotong University set “Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarship for International Students” to attract more outstanding international high school graduates to come to XJTU for bachelor study.
1． Supporting Categories:
Full-time international undergraduate freshmen
2． Scholarship Standards:
l 1st Grade: Exempt from first year’s tuition fee
l 2nd Grade: Exempt from 50% of first year’s tuition fee
l 3rd Grade: Exempt from 30 % of first year’s tuition fee
Note: Scholarship qualification will be re-estimated from the second academic year on.
3． Application Requirements:
1) Under the age of 30, in good health condition;
2) Non-Chinese citizens with valid passport;
3) Have high school diploma with good grades;
4) Not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship.
4． Application Documents:
1) XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Downloaded after online application)，if the online application cannot be completed, please go to “DOWNLOAD” for the Xi'an Jiaotong University International Student Application Form;
2) Notarized copies of senior high school graduation diploma (Student expecting to graduate should provide an official letter declaring expected graduation date), either in Chinese or English;
3) Notarized copies of high school academic transcripts, including courses taken and standard achieved;
4) Notarized copies of language proficiency certificate (applicants can choose one of following documents to submit):
a. Transcript of language test: photocopies of the new HSK 4 and above transcript for Chinese taught programs applicants; photocopies of the IELTS band 5.5 and above transcript for English taught programs applicants.
b. Language proficiency certificate issued by graduated school;
5) Two photocopies of your valid passport (passport type must be ordinary), and two recent passport size photographs;
6) Bank receipt of Application fee. Application fee: RMB500 for self-financed students (non-refundable, account information: Account for CNY, Account for other currencies; for the application fee payment, applicants should add personal information in the format of "School of International Education + Name + Passport Number" and give us the bank receipt with the information printed on it.
a. Documents will not be returned disregard the outcome of application;
b. Applications submitted without all the required documents will be rejected;
c. In addition to the above materials, schools have the right to require the applicant to provide other necessary application materials.
5． Application Procedure:
1) Log in http://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do to register your application account，do the online application, print out the application form.
2) Pay the application fee.
3) Submit all the application materials by post or email.
4) Application complete.
6． Contact Information:
Admission Office, School of International Education A922 Yi Fu Foreign Language Building Xi’an Jiaotong University, No. 28 Xianning West Road, Xian City Shaanxi Province, 710049, P.R. China
Telephone: +86 29 82665924, +86 29 82668063
Fax: +86 29 82665923